Alabama Tag Renewal Requirements under new Mandatory Liability Insurance Law Effective January 1, 2013
Please provide the following items if renewing in person at the Geneva County Probate Office or include copies if renewing by US mail.
1. A current insurance card which includes the policy number and Insurance Company Number (NAIC)
2. A valid ID for each individual listed on the vehicle registration
3. Present renewal notice or vehicle registration for each vehicle
4. Include phone numbers (home & cell) and email address
5. All information requested on the renewal card must be completed to renew by US Mail.
6. No out of county or out of state checks accepted (with the exception of Military)
The above information will also be required for all online renewals. Online renewal transactions may be completed online at https://genevacountyal.gov/probate/ under the tab, Pay Online.
Any citizen who has a county road maintenance request is to contact the Road and Bridge Department at (334) 684-3450 or send an email to our office by clicking this link: email@example.com. The County Highway Department operating hours are Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. After hours, non-emergency requests may be left on the answering service. Emergency requests should call 911.