- Renew Your Tag Online
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General Tag Information
- Tag Renewal Schedule
- Required Transfer Documentation
- Mandatory Liability Insurance
- Unclaimed/Abandoned Vehicle
- Surety Bond
- Public Title Portal
- - Apply for Replacement Title
- - Check Application Status
- - Check Undeliverable Titles
- - Applications Coming Soon (Add lien, Salvage, Rebuilt Owner Retention)
- Document Recording Check
- Notary Public
- Recording Fees
- Alabama Marriage Certificate
- Alabama Marriage Certificate - Adults (Downloadable PDF)
- Alabama Marriage Certificate - Minors (Downloadable PDF)
- Amendment to Alabama Marriage Certificate and Decree of Correction (Downloadable PDF)
- Options for eRecording
Motor Vehicle Forms
To apply with the Appointing Board for a position as a Poll Worker in Geneva County you must meet the following requirements:
* be a registered voter of Geneva County
* be 18 years of age or older
* available to attend multiple training sessions
* available to work at least 14 hours on Election Day
* be capable of performing all tasks at the polling place
* be able to perform all tasks in a non-partisan manner
* be able to treat all voters with respect
* be detailed oriented and able to work well with others
* NOT be a candidate or immediate family member (by second degree of kinship) of a candidate on the ballot for any election you wish to work
* NOT be a member of the candidate’s principal campaign committee
* NOT be a candidate for any office listed on the ballot
Poll Workers are appointed by the Geneva County Appointing Board, which is comprised of the following:
* Probate Judge
* Circuit Clerk
The Board will meet 15-20 days before each Election to appoint officials. Each official appointed by the Board is notified by mail and a list of the those appointed is published in the local newspaper.
Every election official must be certified at a training school before being permitted to work at a polling location on Election Day. Multiple training sessions are held throughout the year.
Please note that your name may be placed on an alternate/stand-by list if you are not appointed for a current election.
Election Officials normally work at their own voting location. Please let our office know if you are willing to work in other locations throughout the County.
If you would like to be a part of our team, serve your community and meet new people while earning money you may apply in person at the Geneva County Courthouse Probate Office.
Contact the Geneva County Probate Office Elections Department by calling 334-684-5640 with questions or concerns regarding poll worker positions.
Thank you for your interest in the Geneva County Voting process!